Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How come White women are more open to interracial dating than White men?

I've seen interracial dating to be about the same with white women or white men. White women DO seem to be more open when dating out their race, but I must admit, when I DO see interracial dating with white women, I tend to seem them more with black or Hispanic men. Interracial dating with white men on the other hand, I tend to seem them more with Asian women. I HAVE seen some with black women, but it's rare. Being a military brat, I grew up mostly in/near naval bases and interracial dating/marriages were pretty common. My theory on white men? Most would love to date out their race but are afraid of what society or their parents would think or say. I say that with experience. I'm interracial myself and pretty attractive. I notice most of the men who'd have the balls to approach me are either Hispanic or black. White men are too intimidated!! Come on white boys! It's time to stand up for what you really want, too! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment