Saturday, July 16, 2011

Metal gear online access problem!?!?

Alright so its been a while since ive played metal gear solid online. thing is i cant remember the email and password ive used....i typed in every possible combination i can think of and no success so i instead opted for my new email address linked to my playstation account, the registering was successful but now it says ive used my free account priveledge for the game which was registered to the god damn ID i cant remember -_-....so id now either have to pay for a new account (which i cant do atm) or spend this whole night busting my brain for answers...but atm the only thing im busting is a vein in my forehead....is there a way to bypass this or some kind of measure i can use to access it or am i totally screwed?

No comments:

Post a Comment