Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to get rid of his ex!? :(?

Me and my boyfriend met on FB.. m 14 and hes 17.. im Indian and hes an Arab.. we started off about hip hop.. bdw hes a famous rapper here in muscat..we kept on talking about hip hop and how we both love it.. i asked him if i could be a part of it etc... he asked me to call him.. our first talk went quite well and we had many things in common ..and i had a slight crush on him checking out his pictures.. hes HAWT! well we used to talk to each other like everyday.. he used to tell me about his girlfriend ayesha whose 15..and that they used to have fights cause she used to talk to other guys and she dint care much for him.. ( they were together for 6 months) i advised him , consoled him etc..and once we decided to meet.. that day was actually the BEST! we spent like 5 hours together.. we talked laughed etc and i got really good vibes from him :).. and i just couldn't keep it in me..i told him that i liked him.. and when we were about to leave he gave me a kiss me and said he liked me much before cause m really sweet to him and all but he dint wanna tell me cause he thought i was in a relationship already.. as days past we were constantly in touch.. on the phone.. on fb.. 24x7! and hes really famous in my school (senior block) even tho hes in some Omani school.. everyone is like congratulating me like m very lucky to have him and amazing to steal him from his ex! many girls tried to break us up cause girls DIE for him.. but our bond was really strong.. we loved each other allot! i kept on asking him if he still liked Ayesha .. he told me that i was his only & main priority in his life and he cared a damn for her now..we continued meeting etc.. now on 17th hes leaving to iraq for good :'( and m leaving to dubai too. I wanna make the most of it with him till then.. now its like Ayesha wants him back.. she loves him and actually cut her vein for him.. and she cries for him like she never cried before.. he told me all this.. and plus i read his inbox too.. shes bleeding.. and her besties beg him to go back to her.. and hes like he has no other option but to be with her.. he said he loves me but he doesn't like to see any girl cry for him no matter how bad she is and if he doesn't go to her she ll die..but till now he still tells me he loves me not her.. i deactivated my FB account cause every time i check his wall..i see her posts etc

No comments:

Post a Comment