Monday, July 18, 2011

What does it mean when you dream about an unknown guy that hugs you?

I had this really weird dream last night . I dreamed that i was in this big empty warehouse/building . There was also a monster chasing me around that place . I remembered myself running faster and faster from it , but i somehow fell down from the fourth level to the first level . Then , I continued running there and ran into this guy . And , I have never seen or met that guy before in my life so far. He looked somewhere my aged and he hugged me , treating me like as if I was his girlfriend or something . I don't understand why but I burst into tears after that . I know this dream sounds weird but the image of that unknown guys is stuck in my head . I want to know why I had this very weird dream . Please give me some comments .

No comments:

Post a Comment