Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why is college so dam hard!? and why are there so many classes that make it take forever to get a degree?

im 22 and im thinking about going to back college. i start when i was 18 like right after high school but dropped out a year later cause i was frustrated and felt so dum plus i had to help my family financially. and now im wondering if it was a mistake even though im too stupid for it, i work at a warehouse and i feel that im not going any where and it kills me even more cause i had alot of aspirations and dreams before college of being big and successful but with life i didnt work out . it also pisses me off that the younder generations under me get to college much easier and can do it better. i would hate if i had to work for a person younger than me. i dont have the time to do one class a semester either i dont know what to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment