Friday, July 15, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!! Why am I so damn Happy? Haha?

Everyone tells me I need to grow up, but I don't really get why. I'm never really Mad,Sad, Negative or basically anything like that. I always have fun no matter what the situation is. I don't really have a family at home and I always get high and party. But everyone thinks it's weird how I act so energetic even when I don't sleep for a couple days at a time. I try so hard to make everyone to cheer-up, mellow out, chill down and everything. And they still call me Immature and a class clown. I find it weird sometimes, but it's like WTF? I'm just trying to make everybody have a good time. At first i thought I tried to make people like me, then I realized that i don't care what they think. I party regardless. I'm a very rebellious dude, and I don't really like societies "system" it takes the fun out of life. I try hard to encourage having fun everywhere. I'm not really useful to society because I blow crap up and do stupid things. But I'm just babbling at this point, anyway am I too happy? should I just start being "normal" and stop being so crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment