Friday, July 15, 2011

I need to know if it this or something else,what do you think?

Im 13 and yesterday i had my first smoke and well nothing big but doesnt matter to me at times i want to smoke but i only done it once and anyway i feel depressed...day by ******* day i am angry and sad at the same damn time! im sick of it I get a big wave of sadness for no reason and then angry to the point i hit myself (rare) and few days ago i made a threat to my mom..i didnt mean to but she got me mad and im a no way a animal abuser but every time it worse and worse to the point im hurting my beautiful dogs...my self-hatred has grown for a long time and the anger as well and i wanna know how to stop feeling like sh!t!!! Now,I feel angry all the time and pretty much sad the whole time i just turned 13...what if its because im hormonal??? Im a girl so yeah im in differents mood at the same time so i need a bit of advice to stop feeling this way or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment