Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am I overreacting...?

Okay so theres this guy that I was never really friends with, we both kinda had beef actually. Recently we put that in the past and got closer than we ever were before. We actually kinda got feelings for each other but he ending up having to move for the summer. Anyway, he came back to visit and me and him hung out and things were really good. Me him and my friend were talking about dropping him off together tomorrow, but he went and told my friend "it should just be me and you because we're gonna be hanging out down there and I cant bring more than one person" Idk if he was just saying that to be nice or if he didnt want me to go... so now I'm kinda hurt and just like damn, wouldnt he want me to go? I'd want him to go... am I overreacting or do you think he really just couldnt bring more than one person...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment